Mother Lover and Pearl Skin & Beauty are combining forces to bring you an eventing of food, drinks and whining about mum life whilst we highlight the importance of self care for mental health and raise funds for PANDA.
6pm April 5th - Pearl Skin & Beauty Castlemaine
- Drinks & nibbles provided
- An opportunity to meet and socialize with other mothers from the community.
- If you would like a treatment on the night, it’ll be $20 and you will have a choice of 4 treatments (we will announce them soon!)
- 30% of the proceeds from all Mother Lover & Pearl stock sold from the night will be donated to PANDA (Perinatal Anxiety & Depression Australia)
- Lucky door prizes that will include Mother Lover goodies and a voucher to spoil yourself at Pearl
- Anyone who attends the event will claim a one-off future discount to put towards Mother Lover purchases/treatments at Pearl
- Guest speakers Yas & Rach from Get Outta Town will share a funny, lighthearted blog that they've written on motherhood.
Lauren from the ELM Network will be speaking about to talk about the importance of self care for mental health in motherhood
We look forward to seeing all Mummas, mummas-to-be and step-mummas for a fun, relaxing night!